Class of 2020 Application
- Candidates will be required to attend an orientation session prior to acceptance.
- Full attendance is required at all monthly sessions and overnight retreats.
- Please note that tuition covers all sessions, materials and accommodations.
Program Tuition and Timeframe
- Eleven monthly day sessions from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, starting January 2020 – November
- Two overnight retreats in January and June (conclude by noon on second day)
- Graduation in December
- Tuition is non-refundable
A limited number of partial tuition scholarships are available and are determined by need. Candidates wishing to apply for tuition assistance must complete the Application for Financial Assistance form, available on the PREMIER PROGRAM page of our website. The scholarship form must accompany your application and sent in by October 1, 2019 to be considered. Deadline extended to Monday, October 7th at 5:00pm
A completed application includes this form, a current resume and essay answers to the following questions 1-3. Please forward your updated resume to [email protected]
and Tuition Payment Agreement
I hereby acknowledge by submitting this form the commitment to Leadership Niagara and support of the employee applicant in program participation, as the nominee, nominator and/or tuition sponsor.